There really is no better source of style inspiration than our favourite social media platform, Instagram. But who really are the ‘it’ girls, boys and brands of 2019? It’s certainly easy to lose track amid the sea of influencers, stylists, photographers and the hundreds of new fashion lines popping up each day. So, sit back and relax because Lantern Recruitment is about to save you hours of scrolling through your explore page, as we’ve compiled a handy list of every account that’s worth hitting the follow button for.
- Diet Prada – Diet Prada is a must-follow if you want a savage, no-mercy approach to copy cats or injustices in the fashion world. Not afraid to call out the biggest of fashion brands (Chanel, we’re looking at you) or slam the most successful influencers (who else could we be referring to other than the Kardashian-Jenner sisters?) Diet Prada is refreshingly honest with just the right amount of playfulness.
2)Kerbito – Kerby Jean Raymond is the fantastic designer behind Vogue Fashion Fund-winning label Pyer Moss. He’s loved by Michelle Obama, and it’s easy to see why. His grid shows off the cultural references weaved into his latest designs, as well as some pictures of him and some pretty high-profile model friends (* cough Naomi Campbell cough *) for good measure.
- Livincool – This is the account to follow if you want to keep up to date with the goings on of all the hottest models and celebs in the fashion industry. Think, the Hadids, The Weeknd and Cardi B. The account, curated by photographer Emanuele D’Angelo is full to the brim with stars doing exactly what it says on the tin, living
- Chiara Ferragni- Chiara casually landed the title of the most powerful fashion influencer in the world by Forbes back in 2017, so it would be pretty rude not to include her on our list. After launching her now famous blog, The Blonde Salad, Ferragni has collaborated with some pretty impressive brands, including; Dior, Ermenegildo Zegna, Benetton, Louis Vuitton and Mango. Plus, she has an adorable son called Leo, who is a regular feature on her grid. Fashion and babies? Yes, please.
- Danielle Bernstein- Danielle, the creator behind super popular fashion blog, slays again and again with every post. The fashionista made it onto the Forbes 30 under 30 list as well as making a verycool 7 figure salary thanks to her blog and the gram’. Join her fan base of over 2 million for fashion and lifestyle inspo.
- Lynn Slater – Lynn Slater is everything we inspire to be and more at the age of 65. With better style than we’ll ever have, Lynn describes herself as a “Cultural influencer, professor, content creator, consultant, speaker and model.” Although we’re pretty sure she missed out being absolute goals, too.
- Bella Hadid – Did you think we could get through this entire list without mentioning one of the Hadid siblings? Bella Hadid is one of the worlds biggest supermodels, strutting down all the major catwalks and bracing the front of notorious magazine covers, so if that isn’t a big enough excuse to give her a follow alone, we don’t know what is. The whole world is looking at Bella for fashion and style inspiration, so you should too!
- Rose Milk- Hunting for the cool girl clothing brand of the moment? Look no further than NY based, Rosemilk. The likes of Wolf Cindy, Emily Ratajkowsk have been spotted sporting the garments, and we don’t blame them. A cross between urban utility and gender-neutral shapes with a touch of femininity, channelled through details of lace and bodices. We want it all. RIP bank balance.