An organised and friendly Locations Administrator to join a busy, leading locations agency representing film and photoshoot locations based in Primrose Hill, London.
The role involves:
• sourcing and researching high calibre locations through online research
• approaching potentially suitable locations with a view to registering them
• reviewing new location applications and assessing their suitability
• being the first port of call with potential new location owners that approach the agency for representation
• reviewing, processing and tagging location images
• managing the overall administration process of onboarding new locations ensuring contracts are signed and returned and that location owners understand the agency process
• creating captivating content for new locations whilst keeping a consistent company tone
• front of house duties including answering incoming calls, taking deliveries and greeting clients
• buying office sundries and ensuring supplies are maintained
The ideal candidate will have:
• a photography/design background
• Photoshop skills for image processing
• IT skills including backend website software
• a meticulous eye
• all-round office admin skills required
• strong social media and content writing skills
• an interest in property/interiors
London. Salary £18-£22k.
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.
<< Back to Jobs